As we are restricted legally to ask for membership fees, anyone can make donations towards the CPF.
If every household can donate monthly as follows, we will be able to cover our running costs every month. With funding and volunteers, we can man the Joint Operations Centre 24 hours per day, maintain a close partnership with all role players, and implement communication systems to aid us in the fight against crime:
- R30 minimum support for Emergency Telephone Service and access to Street Group
- R50 support Emergency Telephone Service and Push To Talk Channel access
- Contribute R120 (radio network & license) + R30 (minimum contribution) = R150 (includes membership board)
- R299 Residential Business with radio
- CBD Business @ To Be Confirmed
Should you have a business in our area please consider sponsorships and additional donations for projects we have planned for the year.
Please complete our membership form here, to enable us to adhere to privacy legislation: https://form.myjotform.com/72283638967573
This form provides you with information and LS1 with written consent to add you to your street group.
Please make your monthly donations into the following account:
ZWARTKOP FIGHT AGAINST CRIME
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 677658176 (Savings account)
BRANCH CODE: 012645
REFERENCE: YOUR STREET NAME AND NUMBER! / REFERENCE NUMBER PROVIDED IN THE MEMBERSHIP FORM (Eg. LS1-099062)